Do you need to insulate your home? Perhaps you want to use something other than spray foam. Fortunately, there are many alternatives–fiberglass is used a lot.
OJ Insulation uses CertainTeed OPTIMA® blown-in fiberglass blanket insulation as an alternative to spray foam. This fiberglass insulation:
- Doesn’t cost as much as spray foam to install
- Is durable and provides lasting value
- Helps reduce noises from outside and inside between different rooms and levels
- Can help improve the efficiency of your air conditioner and furnace
- Can help contribute to a healthier environment (decreased energy consumption means fewer greenhouse gas emissions)
Plus, you can rest assured that insulation from CertainTeed will perform reliably—for over a century, CertainTeed has been a widely recognized performance brand among building professionals and homeowners.
More About CertainTeed OPTIMA® Fiberglass
The performance of OPTIMA has been tested and verified in accordance with approved methods by recognized independent laboratories in the U.S. OPTIMA is regularly tested by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Research Center, Inc.
Also, OPTIMA will not settle or lose its R-Value over time. This means it keeps helping you save money and energy in the long run, year in and year out.
Fiberglass insulation can be installed in:
- Walls (interior and exterior)
- Crawl spaces
Insulation Installation in the San Diego & L.A. Areas
OJ Insulation installs fiberglass insulation in homes throughout Southern California, in San Diego, Los Angeles and surrounding areas. With the right insulation—like blown-in fiberglass—your home can stay comfortable and help you save money all year long.
Contact us to learn more about our services!