Whether you want to help cut energy costs in your home or you want to convert your garage into a livable space, our installation experts can help you with all your garage insulation needs. Garages are often insulated with fiberglass or cellulose.
Whether you want to transform the seldom-used garage into a studio or other space, insulate a newly built addition with a garage or have any other need, contact OJ Insulation!
Fill out the form in the sidebar or give us a call at 800-707-9278 to schedule your insulation project in the Los Angeles or San Diego area.
Insulating your garage can help:
- Lower home heating and cooling bills: You might not realize it, but if your attached garage isn’t insulated, you could be losing a lot of heat from your home in the winter. The opposite is true in the summer, when heat from outside finds it easier to infiltrate your home (if the garage is not insulated). After all, living spaces are most often positioned directly above or beside the attached garage, meaning it’s important to keep the temperature in the garage as comfortable as possible for home energy savings.
- Improve comfort in the garage: If you use the space for something other than parking cars, insulation is important for staying comfortable. The garage is a great place to work on your hobbies, set up a home office or install gym equipment. These pursuits are only possible if the garage is insulated against the elements.
- Improve heating and cooling: If you plan to condition the space, the benefits of insulating a garage multiply. A space heater makes the garage comfortable even on chilly winter evenings, while a portable air conditioner cools the space on sweltering summer afternoons. Garage insulation makes heating and cooling possible while providing substantial energy savings.
- Facilitate lower noise transmission: Living on a busy street or near a major intersection gets old fast. If you spend lots of time in the garage, insulation helps muffle the noise coming from outside so you aren’t disturbed. If you have an attached garage, insulation even helps keep outdoor noises from entering the main living space.
- Enhance the interior: You might not care what the garage looks like from the inside if you only store your car there, but if you use the space in another way, a more attractive interior is very aesthetically pleasing.
We cam inspect your space and determine specifics, but in general, garage ceilings and walls should be insulated.
Garage Insulation Installation in San Diego & Los Angeles
If you need more insulation for your garage and/or home in Southern California, look to the experienced team at OJ Insulation. We offer the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match. No matter what type of insulation you need for your garage, you can rely on us for on-time, affordable installation.
Contact us online or by phone at 800-707-9278 to get a free estimate. We look forward to working with you!