Adding insulation to a home that lacks the proper amount can reduce not only heating costs in the winter but also cooling costs in the summer. For many homes in the La Mesa area, the attic is the easiest and most cost-effective place to add more insulation, and it offers the greatest impact on your utility costs.
If your home could use a bit more insulation in the attic, talk to our team at OJ Insulation. We serve customers throughout La Mesa, Orange County and the rest of California. Our attic insulation services are a great way to make your home more energy-efficient and improve your comfort. We also offer insulation services for the rest of your home, and with our friendly, experienced professionals, you can be sure the job is done right the first time.
Are you looking for “attic insulation near me”? Call OJ Insulation today at (800) 707-9278 or contact us online to schedule attic insulation services in La Mesa!
La Mesa Attic Insulation Installations & Retrofits
Whether you have an older home that needs to add attic insulation or you are building a new home, OJ Insulation can help you choose and install the best insulation for your attic. The benefits of adding proper attic insulation include:
- Lower heating and cooling costs
- Reduced energy usage and environmental impact
- Lower workload and reduced wear on HVAC equipment
- Improved comfort, humidity control and air quality
- Reduced sound transmission for a quieter home
Our installers will make sure that the insulation is installed correctly, vapor barriers have been added in the appropriate places and everything is properly sealed to reduce air infiltration.
Attic Insulation Removal & Replacement in La Mesa
If your home has old, damaged or dirty insulation, our team at OJ Insulation can remove it and replace it with the latest modern, energy-efficient products. We have the equipment to remove it cleanly and safely, protecting your home and indoor air from harmful airborne particles.
Contact us to request a quote for insulation replacement, installations or retrofits in La Mesa!
Types of Attic Insulation for La Mesa Homes
Insulating the attic is essential to the overall comfort of your home. In the colder months, heat from your home can escape into the attic, increasing your heating costs. During the spring and summer, the heat hitting the roof can be transferred through the attic into your home, making it harder for your air conditioner to keep you cool. By adding the proper amount and type of insulation in the attic, you can significantly improve your comfort while reducing your utility costs. At OJ Insulation, we install three main types of insulation in the attic, including:
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass batts fit between the floor joists in the attic and provide excellent resistance to heat flow.
- Cellulose – Blown-in cellulose offers great resistance to heat flow when installed in the attic floor, plus its loose fibers fit into all the small nooks and cracks, creating a good air seal.
- Radiant barrier – Installed on the underside of the roof, radiant barrier insulation has a foil surface that reflects heat back into the attic during the winter and away from the roof in the summer.
To learn which insulation is best for your home in Adams, Oak View, Yorktown or elsewhere in La Mesa, contact us today!
Schedule Attic Insulation Services in La Mesa, CA
Are you tired of high heating and cooling costs? Contact OJ Insulation today to learn how your home can benefit from more attic insulation!
Give us a call at (800) 707-9278 or contact us online to schedule attic insulation services today!